Apparel is simply Clothing, especially outer garments. Textile is a type of material composed of natural or synthetic fibers. Types of textiles include animal-based material such as wool or silk, plant-based material such as linen and cotton, and synthetic material such as polyester and rayon. Textiles are often associated with the production of clothing. Fashion design is the art of application of design and aesthetics or natural beauty to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place. The style and functionality of these goods rides on the socio-cultural scenario within a place in a given interval, so fashion design is a sector that consistently is emanating. Apparel, textile & fashion design are highly related subjects. Researcher, Industry Professionals and Expertise who’s in these subjects need in-depth understanding, it’s important to share knowledge with others due to newly generated physical and psychological inspiring. For that they need a plat form to share their knowledge. We could say we create a golden opportunity for those people expose their knowledge through this conference. As with previous conference the aim is to provide a multidisciplinary forum for presentations and discussion of recent, ongoing research and innovations for the apparel industry from leaders in academia and industry worldwide.
With the successful Completion of 01st and 02nd Conference, we are proudly organizing 03rd International Conference on Apparel, Textile & Fashion Design (03rd ICATFD) which will be held on 28th September 2018 @ Gall Face Hotel Colombo - Sri Lanka. The day will be making the keynote speeches and scientific presentations by worldwide researchers. Day two hosts a dedicated symposium Color in Fashion
The 03rdICATFD provides valuable opportunity for academics, researchers, professionals, industry leaders, designers, fashion designers, modelers, industry representatives, advanced students, and other persons who are interesting in Apparel, textile & fashion design subject area in worldwide to present their ideas, suggestions, research findings, experiences, innovations. Gathering of pool of human resources can easily identify changes happening in this field, trends, favorable & unfavorable factors affecting to the subject area, industry development factors, global changes in the field Participants will be able to sharpen up their knowledge, step forward their position in industry, buildup effective connection between industry leaders, go ahead in their career path. In addition, all the submitted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings CD and proceeding book.
Why do you participate?
- To present your research findings, ideas, innovations to others & it will help you to improve your image among industry leaders .
- To know about the industry trends, industry current situation & changes happening in the industry & through that participant will be able to confront the problems in better way.
- To maintain sound business connection with industry people this will lead to maintain good image.
- To enhance knowledge level through the ideas, findings, experience of others & participant will be able to upgrade their position in industry.
- To contribute to the knowledge level of the apparel, textile & fashion design subject area.
- Free publications for selected research paper may be added value for your image & your reputation.